Iocaine Password

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Iocaine is now password protected for all users. To gain access to the password (which will be changed fairly regularly), you must be a paid member of this site (the link to purchase is on the top-left of the home page). Once you meet that criteria, you can find the password at the top of the Iocaine download thread.
https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopi ... 257&t=5408

The reason for this change is because 1, it's not fair to the people who actually paid for access to it, and 2, the fish botting on my server (and it's getting worse on others) has gotten out of hand. This is the only thing I can do to try to suppress it, even if only for a short time. It has nothing to do with money or anything along those lines. I'm just beyond frustrated trying to buy minnows...
Last edited by Hammy025 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a link to the download thread.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Every time I change the password to Iocaine the site gets a slew of new members. This obviously means that people are sharing the password. Next time this happens I'm going to start investigating and if I find out who it is, be assured that I'll take action. As stated in the download thread where the password is posted, I'll ban people from the site and from Iocaine. And if you really piss me off, I promise you that I'll do everything I can to get your FFXI account banned.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”