So I go away and..

Feel free to talk about anything here.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

I like how I have been really busy with so many different things right now and when i come back to check on everyone here, so much has happened. Apparently the site got hacked? Again? There are like 360ish new posts (lots of reading). I don't think that anyone could ever accuse this of being a slow community...Oh well..So, I went and did something dumb. I kind of got fed up with not knowing anyone in CA when i moved here as well as not really getting an opportunity to go out and actually meet people. So, I severed a contract with a company I was working for which actually paid very well to attempt to go get shot up. Simply, I joined the army and actually requested that my first duty station be somehwere in the middle east. So, in the next day or two, I will be sitting down with my councilor after MEPS to decide on a time to go and where to actually go. Well, that's about all. I wont be around for a little bit which is okay I guess considering that I don't really know any of you at all...I have 3 FFXI accounts that I'm not sure what to do with though...Might save them. Okay...That's all. Buh bye
Ganigumo
Botter on the rise

Bye bye~!
laura
BANNED BITCH

Thank you for your service. You are a honorable person. I love my country.

( )
| | --------------------------------
| | # # # # # ---------------------
| | God Bless America
| |
| |
| |
Runeblade
Pro Botter

Farewell, Goodluck.
Hitman_Chris
Intermediate Botter

later
prnstr17
Intermediate Botter

have fun lol ARMY FUCKING ROCKS LOL if u have any questions let me know been in the army for the past 4 years.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

It'll be ok, the first few months will suck, but you never know, sometimes you get stationed in decent places. If you do go to the sandbox, you'll make a nice wad of cash, so there's always a bright side, but anyways, welcome aboard.

PS, btw it's a new fiscal year so don't let your recruiter be a cheap ass... be sure to ask about the college kicker and possible bonuses.
Infamouskiller

Bush 20 year middle east prgram may leave yout here your entire tour gl post and say waht up time to time.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

Checking back in 7 years later...A bit has changed. So last minute, I didn't take the Army route. The recruiter was so angry as I remember. In any event, I continued the contract work until an accident took place that opened the door for the future that I live now. Life has been an adventure. There has been a lot of growing up involved. I'm now married for almost 2 years and my wife is 5 months along. I hope that if any of you read this that your lives are doing well.

Return to “Lounge”