Perfect World

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Perfect World went open beta on the 2nd and i have been casually playing it since. Anyone else playing it?
burners
Site Admin

Ive never even heard of it. whats it about?
burners
Site Admin

ok actually i have seen that, its the one where they are all on surfboards.

stil havent played it though
Sevastien
Mod in Training

i have played it since beta its a great game i love the fact you can mine and other bs its pretty fun im on lost city name is chex if you decide to play i was also looking into atlantica online beta ending soon but i think i wont play since the stamina system but it reminds me of final fantasy in a way for some odd reason @!
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Actually PW is a chinese mmorpg that the developers gave up on so made it a free game. Its like a korean grinder except it has great graphics and some good storyline.

I'm on Heaven's Tear server though so you will have to take a pick between pvp or pve

as a plus im pretty high in all the crafting/everything else so i can make w/e you need
Cooleko
Mod in Training

I found a new release bot, for farming/grinding Requires a little bit of customization as to memory offsets. but these things you should be able to find with a lvl 1 mule. I heard its different for every pc so if anyone perfects a way to find the offsets, please post

general technique. lvl1 character lvl it up a few times, 30 minutes of work to get all but 1 of the offsets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

haha i lie i just relized im on heavens tear as whell ill see you on their
Cooleko
Mod in Training

ill see if i can find a chex sometime

also, elitepvper.de has alot of PW hacks/bots its kinda nice

I'm pretty new to creating bots. I cant find any good tips for calculating offsets, (i can find the base address fine, but when i add up the offsets getting to the base address they never point to the value i want) Ill figure it out soon though, been doing most of my searching online. (and started about an hour ago)

If anyone wants to give me tips id appreciate it.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

i have made significant progress with my bot, i now have a pl bot, auto pot, and a mostly working monster hunter that will kill up to 3 specific monsters types (runs off of mob name instead of id) a certain number of times for you. I would have finished it but i dont play PW more than once every couple of weeks, botting got old after lvl 60, and i dont want to keep working on the bot to polish it up.

If anyone has significant c# experience and would like to finish off my project, or maybe if someone wants me to publish a guide for coding a bot in c# (using my experiences in the last month) I would be up for making one. I'm really happy to have actually done something useful with the knowledge i gained in college lol.

Burner, if your looking for additional help on things, i can probably offer some assistance as i am learning the more complicated ins and outs to bot design. everything i have learned so far has been self taught through online tutorials of applications like Cheat engine and ollydbg
Cooleko
Mod in Training

It's now been a long time since I even played Perfect World. I'm going to release a picture of my farming route that enabled me to build shops in every city when the open beta first came out (this was my key to financial success). Also, my PL Bot i built. I have removed some functionality so that i don't have to support it when they update new offsets. But it still heals a specified target (up to 5 targets) correctly without spamming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lounge”