Fish Bot with release all catches followed by !!! feature

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
zanathan
Helpfull Botter

I strongly beleive it would be very useful to have a bot that avoids pulling up mobs altogether and releases all catches that are followed by the !!! Since they mean you either have big ass fish that has a good chance of breaking your line/rod or that you are pulling up a nasty mob. In my case I'm at lvl 21 fishing and currently fish at Sea Serpents Grotto and catch Nebomites. But I have to stay by my keyboard and cancel all the !!! catches cause you can fish up lvl 67 mobs that rape your ass there. If there was the release !!! feature in a fishing bot then I could afk fish while lvling my fishing skill and making mass profits :) Not sure how hard it would be to program this feature but I imagine it would be a hell of a challenge. :concentrate:
laura
BANNED BITCH

The next Mr. Fish by Atti will have that feature go to
https://attisoft.royaltyhosting.com/phpBB2/index.php
and check it out
snake4027
L33t Botter

w00t I CANT WAIT FOR MR. FISH AGAIN SO COOL!!!!!
zanathan
Helpfull Botter

:drunk: Awesome! I'll be looking forward to getting my hands on it. Thanks for the link laura.
KewbieRed
Advanced Botter

That link doesnt work for me ;/, hope sum1 posts it at burners
lilfisher
Programmer

if someone posts a cracked version of it on burners it defeats how we where anti cracked burners app before and did all this stuff to try and shut it down.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Not to mention the fact that there are several of us very active members contributing to this site which are also members of other sites. I mean really, Atti is a programmer on this forum, he just has his own site of stuff also. And he has posted at least one bit of code for us here since his site went up so it'd be even more shitty to try and pilfer his stuff and post here.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”