Text consel

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
snake4027
L33t Botter

Would be cool to have a text consel were everything that comes up in the log on FF comes up in a consel. So you could copy and paste thing from FF, Input Japanese, and also it would be cool if any Japanese came up it would translate it to english in the consel....

Would this be possible?
southpark2004
Advanced Botter

i have no clue but that would be sweeeet ^^
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

There was something that was kinda like what you are asking for, it was called ChatMon, and ehh, it didnt auto translate anything but, you run the program when you are logged into POL, and go into FFXI and whatever the log says, it would save an HTML copy of the entire log while you were logged on into a folder that a specify. And what I did, because I was bored, I copied and pasted German and Japanese text that people were saying and pasted it into Google's translator and could make out mostly what they were saying, too bad I think it hasnt been working for like 4 months now, here is a link to where I got the ChatMon program.

https://ffxi.archbell.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

enjoy ^_^

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”