Hack to Freeze your location in mid-air

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
rbozarth1
NewB Botter

I mean if I wanted to solo something as a RNG/NIN but would get killed normally. Could a hack make it so that I pos warped up into the air but still be in range for bow/gun/xbow and stay there until i turn the hack off? Just curious.
lilfisher
Programmer

when you raise you z into the air mobs also follow you up although worms dont do it though
Cooleko
Mod in Training

i havent seen the mob following you up, but due to a patch, the mob can hit you regardless of your location in the air. they only consider your horizontal distance from the mob when deciding if they can hit or cast on you.
MPK
Pro Botter

I warped to the top of a crag one time when I was soloing low level shit and got into trouble... lo and behold, the bunny popped right next to me on top of the crag... ^^
Cooleko
Mod in Training

lol, yeah, i think that was possible because you were standing on something that had a platform. if you were only hovering in air it would just hit you from down below.
Jinzoh
Programmer

yea that does work so hot, however if your doing bst you can fly around and get warp pets... once u have a pet, if you jump like 4ish your pet will warp to u

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”