Invincability

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
Riversrv
Helpfull Botter

be nice to have a bot that you can never die perfect for lvling in areas that no one goes to. is it possable? i have noticed the warp bot you are invincable when you warp to the gob you are trying to claim on, is there a way to always have that on?
rockhardtaru
NewB Botter

This probably won't happen. If it did happen, it would be so detectable and would be patched in 48 hours.
Riversrv
Helpfull Botter

everything is detectable if you do something stupid ^^
Riversrv
Helpfull Botter

everything is detectable if you do something stupid ^^
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

yes but there has been something that made this possible if you could survive a couple hit's. It was the moghouse hack and they bann you faster then shit for it.
Riversrv
Helpfull Botter

oh lol
Prince
L33t Botter

I thought the moghouse hack didnt work anymore

I would love that, if it still works, so i can change jobs anywhere, i mean all you have to do is go anon and no one would notice^^

If it still works, please tell me, and possibly link it
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Can you check your delivery box w/o going into your MH as well? I don't even know if it works anymore... lol
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I have heard there is a version that works but it doesn't keep them from banning you hella fast. The anon does not protect you since it isn't people reporting you that gets you in trouble. The server flags you when you use it(I believe when you change job outside town but might be flagged using any part of it). I haven't heard of anyone using it and not being banned very quickly.
Prince
L33t Botter

aww lol

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”