AH Price Hack

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
shiznot961
Helpfull Botter

I doubt this is even possible, but it'd be amazing to have a sort of hack that can tell you how low the seller has put their items in the AH for.

Example because it's hard to explain: Someone puts their Haubergeon in the AH for 2,000,000g instead of 5,000,000g because they want it to sell the fastest. And let's say I wanted a Haubergeon, so I used the hack to see that someone put their Haubergeon for 2,000,000g and I bid 2,000,000g instead of 5,000,000g and save 3,000,000g. I know this is probably impossible, but just wanted to say my ideas, because this would save me and a lot of people a shitload of time.
Infamouskiller

theres been many ah hacks sit all day and bid for whatever amount u put 1 gil or 100 or whatever and it will go thru the entire ah one by one and sorts to didnt use it much been around for awhile
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Why would you need it to show you...Start at 1 M and bid up.....
lobstertail
NewB Botter

I am yet to download the new software, but i really am looking for a bot that would scroll the ah to bid on a certain item that is always sold out so fast. Ex. Astral ring, i bid 1 mil, it keeps trying until it either suceeds, or i come home.
I know this has been posted a million times, and its nothing new, but any updates on its progress?
Bob
Intermediate Botter

Kinda on the topic of AH bots i was wondering if anyone has a link where i can download a program or site that keeps track of current AH prices and can look up AH history specific to servers? I have seen it before but idk where it can be found.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

check the guides section, zamph just posted on their last week that is very reliable ( a web site for AH prices)

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”