AH/Craft bot

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
fuzzy666
Helpfull Botter

Ok so like i came up with an idea for a bot that buys certain items from the AH from a list i.e wind crystal and rest of craft items to get from LVL15-20 cloth, and then it would craft the items until it runs out of items to craft and then buy the items again and craft.

I know theres plenty of crafting bots but i want one that buys items then crafts that way i could load the bot and go to work and come back home with my craft LVLs done, gil isn't the problem for me i want to use this mainly for sub crafts.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

that would take lot of time and coding
Zamphire

It wouldn't be that hard to do it for a signle person/craft. Doing it to work with any craft would be hard.

Either way I'm lazy and dont really want to.

Maybe if you gave me some shinies
Sevastien
Mod in Training

rofl
fuzzy666
Helpfull Botter

Well I have no shinies, but hows about anyone else try? :) You know you want to go to work while crafting at home. :mackdaddy:
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

If someone wrote a AH purchase bot then you could just patch in mog's workshops code to do the crafting and with one small tweak have it running. But I am in no position to code atm. I am in the first quarter of an insane semester trying to finish up most of my math degree and am getting maybe 1-2 hours a day if I'm lucky away from school work.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”