Problems Registering or Paying on FFXiScriping ?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Sorry, your posts got stuck in the moderation queue waiting to be approved. That's the 2nd time this has happened, not sure why. Anyway, you should be able to PM now. Please just PM me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get you squared away.

As for getting a refund, if you didn't PM Burners about it go ahead and do that. I'll send a PM as well. He hasn't been on the site much lately, so it may take some time, but he's very understanding when it comes to that kind of thing so please just be patient.
ruch
NewB Botter

Hi I'm a New User. so how do I upgrade my membership? I want to use this ffxi bot
stingray3069

ruch wrote:Hi I'm a New User. so how do I upgrade my membership? I want to use this ffxi bot
You should be all set now. :)
Murlin1016

havent been able to access paid sites since i paid weeks ago!
Mark Paler
Murlin1016
Transaction ID: 58D87390A75476903
Hammy025
Site Admin

You don't seem too happy about the situation, so I won't lecture or point to any posts... Just PM me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get you squared away.
burners
Site Admin

Sorry everyone, Like Hammy said I am very understanding and its true I havent been on much lately do to me moving 4 hrs away from where I lived and I had to get a new job which required me to travel a lot.
I am now looking for another job and am currently laid off in the meantime so I will be around much more. Another thing is that my phone doesnt get service in a lot of areas up where I live now so I cant even use that to check my email and fix accounts. I think Im gonna try another phone provider and in the meantime I will try my best to be more active on the forums.
blizzardxc
NewB Botter

I am having the same problems as most other members where I paid and didn't get a confirmation page/allowed access to member forums. Sent several emails and have been waiting for hours without a reply.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Since your name is in blue it looks like Burners has taken care of your access problem. If you're still having trouble, please PM me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get you set up.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”