Ann Walsh A.K.A. Egglet

You will be made an example of
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

Somebody send him a self-installing key logger or something like that. The one I use requires me to manually install it but it does have an email feature so the log files get sent to a special email account everytime they connect to the internet. I've fucked up a couple of people this way. Sometimes I change their passwords, deface their personal profiles (Friendster, MySpace, etc), and email death threats to themselves using their own email account. Always scares the shit out of em.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chillin1977

Spar you are not the only one this guy scammed. He got me for $250 I was trying to buy a 75smn acct from him sent the money and dude stopped answering his phone and shit.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

about the ghost keylogger, what does it record, and what can you advertise it as? my chracter was stolen and stripped, but i got it back because they were to lazy to change the credit card info, would love to hurt them back, so how do i get them to dl it?
Infamouskiller

that was spars account lmao
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

Ghost Keylogger doesn't have a self-install feature. Other newer keyloggers do have it though. But I'm too lazy to find a pirated copy. What GKL does have is the email option. It sends the log files using a POP or SMTP server. When installed on a computer, GKL captures every key you press unless that key is excluded. I personally have it installed on my computer in case someone I hate decides to use it in my absence. Such as my sister.
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

Cooleko wrote:how do i get them to dl it?
1. Install GKL on your FFXI folder.
2. Use the "Deploy" option. (This is explained in the readme file)
3. Attach it in an email and advertise it as a "game enhancer" or something. In the email, instruct the victim to put it in his FFXI folder.
4. Hope for the best.

Seriously, you might want to try looking for a newer key logger though. It might be easier.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

does AVG catch this as a keylogger?
ranma2057

this asshole scammed me for 270$
MPK
Pro Botter

lol do tell!
Sting17945
Helpfull Botter

Bastard lives in FL? So do I, maybee ill get a full tank and some "gear" and head up there.....
jarcodian

How would a keylogger work in FFXI when you dont ever have to actually type in your username and password, some MMORPGs make you type them out but not FFXI.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

not quite true, ffxi makes you enter your password everytime but not your logon id. Since the account in issue was one stolen from a member that mamber already had the Playonline ID number, they just needed the password that the thief changed to so they could log back on and get their account back.
Burrito
Pro Botter

No, you can save your password in FFXI, so you don't have to type it in everytime.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

hmm, does that mean a keylogger that installs itself in another folder than the one you specify... then when you log into PO, it would need to cause a crash. So the person would delete the newely aquired program. Then when they logged in again, they would have to enter the password, because after a crash, PO stops auto putting it in till you set it up again.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

yeah you should be able to do that.

Return to “Banned Bitches”