Sinvil

You will be made an example of

Caught Sinvil posting our software on his website for all to download.

Now thats not very fair to everyone here that paid is it?
What about all the hours I put in non stop cranking out new software and updates just to get the shaft by "Freedom Fighter" as I like to call him?

I guess now is a good time to say that 90% of the last updated versions of the software tracking so we can see how many people are using the same exact downloaded piece of software.
I dont feel like getting into all the specifics right now cause its early and I'm tired.

Some people never learn, and once again we will find you. Tisk Tisk
nbw34401
Elite Team Member

Are you adding some form of spyware to your system to gather information. If so what type of information, I dont care if youre just gather information about your program thats fine :-) however to my understanding that it can be exploited and used to gather information that people would wrather have kept private.
burners
Site Admin

Right now the software sends us a simple packet that includes your ip address, the download number on the software, and your mac address.

So its basically just about everything we can see here on the forums minus your mac address.
For those of you that dont know a mac address is a computer id number, kinda like a cars vin number.

The software only does this once when first connecting to ffxi and thats it.

From there the software ID number gets databased and we can check to see if the software ID number has more then one mac address or ip address or visa versa.

We hate spyware/adware. This is far less intrusive then registering your software like 90% of the company's out there make you do.
We dont get your name or anything. Hell I know programming but not that good. Microsoft keeps that stuff on lock down ,)
chqwxf

Yeah, I found that download as I was trying to write code to do the same thing. I downloaded the fishing 2.05 version off the site and found what an awesome program it was. I found the link to your site and had to buy, it’s programming well worth the money. It’s a deal with all the hard work you guys put into it not to mention the support. Thanks guys. I appreciate ^^
Muso

wtf is wrong with people... 15 bucks wont kill you and you get some sick ass bots to go with it... 15 bucks for 3 of these bots is a bargain.. all of them and its a damn fine deal
burners
Site Admin

Muso wrote:wtf is wrong with people... 15 bucks wont kill you and you get some sick ass bots to go with it... 15 bucks for 3 of these bots is a bargain.. all of them and its a damn fine deal
right now were up to 7 bots. Dont forget free service and support for the life of ffxiscripting, free access to new bots and free updates for the life of ffxiscripting. WoOt

You can mow a lawn and make $15, its really not much at all.

I remember people paying $15 for just one bot and now we have 7
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I bet you guys are making these people &%$@ their pants. I'm not going to waste $15 on 7 bots then get banned b/c I shared them with other people. If your sharing you better watch out. lol

Instead of watching out, it is more like STOP!
Spar13

Burners wrote:
Muso wrote:wtf is wrong with people... 15 bucks wont kill you and you get some sick ass bots to go with it... 15 bucks for 3 of these bots is a bargain.. all of them and its a damn fine deal
right now were up to 7 bots. Dont forget free service and support for the life of ffxiscripting, free access to new bots and free updates for the life of ffxiscripting. WoOt

You can mow a lawn and make $15, its really not much at all.

I remember people paying $15 for just one bot and now we have 7
Agreed Image
Armagan

The only thing I share is the fish I catch with my fish bot. I get so many fish I Sometimes don't know what to do with them. Can't wait to try the synth bot when it ever comes out. At least i hope it comes out.

:lick: :blackeye:
JStain

ha i keep tellin my bro to buy these but he's stubborn. Oh well when the crafting bot comes out maybe he'll change to our side lol he's 56 cooking.
Spar13

SeniorRice
L33t Botter

i like how you call him a "Freedom Fighter" great stuff
NipSing18

i currently have 3 machines, and 1 ffxi accounts, so i only play on 1 machine at a time, i have bot installed on only 1 machine, would it offend if i installed bot on other machines but still only used 1 bot/machine/ffxi at a time?
djcid
Pro Botter

Yeah how does that go.... lets say I have two FFXI accounts and two CPU and had them both in an area tha I wanted to hunt an NM, would I be able use the provoke both on both? What about using provoke on one while the other was just fishing till I got the NM?

What are the rules as far as this goes? Also what if I take my laptop to a brothers house and use my bot on my laptop to power lvl his character/party, would I log back in here to find myself a banned <Bio>tch since I was using a different IP than the my own?

Just curious, I don't want to end up on this page by accident doing something I didn't realize would get me banned.
burners
Site Admin

We allow some variation but monitor everything and know when something looks just a little suspecious and very suspecious.

We also allow up to 3 machines to use 1 download, it all depends on the situation.

Return to “Banned Bitches”