Sebastian Horner AKA Anton - Antonvoro

You will be made an example of

Anton - Antonvoro
Is another chargeback whore. This person likes a play the paypal game in sending money then claiming account fraud to get it back.

We here at Burnersware especially hate people like this, Com on your that broke that you need to steal back money for something ?

Get a life fuck face, now heres your info for all the world to see to help prevent others from getting burned by your bitch ass. ><

Playerauctions name - Anton or Antonvoro
Real name - Sebastian Horner
Paypal account name - Sebastian Horner
Mailing Address -
Sebastian Horner
8, Ffordd Talfan, Garden Village
Swansea, West Midlands
SA44HN
United Kingdom

May your children die young of cancer :rabid:
ssjduke
Elite Team Member

that fuckin cock knocker bought gil from me in a auction and claimed fraudulant purchase!!!! thanks for the info im flying over there to ***************** the 1500$ worth of gil he stole from me!!!
burners
Site Admin

Sorry had to edit your post because just in case something does happen to him you dont want an open threat on the forums where everyone can see ,)
ssjduke
Elite Team Member

ahh no problem at least I got his info ... i can believe bruised turds like this guy exsist. sad but true ... wasnt that a metallica song?
Phoenix09

haha ouch i love this idea
Spar13

drkluv82

ArE YoU SeRiOuSlY ThAt fReAkInG PoOr tHaT YoU CaN'T PaY ThE $15.00 tO SuPpOrT ThE GuYs tHaT ArE FrEaKiNg gIvInG YoU ThE HoOk uP? wTf
LoOsErS LiKe tHaT ShOuLd bE BuRnEd.

Return to “Banned Bitches”