Spam Bot

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
patatoesngravy

Someone make a bot that makes me shout random bullshit in Jeuno, I get tired doing it myself time to time. lmao. It shouldnt be so hard. You guys can make it just for me! :drunk:
laura
BANNED BITCH

Turtle Cheese Cake emmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyway there was a spam bot uploaded on the site at one time but i will write it again and post it
laura
BANNED BITCH

Here is an bot I wrote for ya. this is how you use it:

1.) Log-in to FFXI using wondower mode
2.) Set you Alt 1 micro up as your spam message
3.) Start the bot and hit OK.

What it does:
The bot will hit your alt 1 Micro every 45sec

Why every 45sec because if you are going to walk away then you only want it to spam every 45 sec because if you spam repeatedly more then once every 45 secs you will flag a GM in violation of the no spamming rule. If you want I can write a bot that allows you to choose your time but i don't recommend spamming for then once every 30 - 45 secs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patatoesngravy

LMFAOO!!! OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! !! LMAOOO Omg this is hilarious "I like balls in my mouth <pos> Please insert your balls in my mouth" LMFAOOO :DD
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

LMFAOO!!! OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! !! LMAOOO Omg this is hilarious "I like balls in my mouth <pos> Please insert your balls in my mouth" LMFAOOO
You have fun with that; I'll pass.
Vale
Pro Botter

lol You trying to get your accout baned?

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”