Provoke Bot DOES NOT WORK!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
MoonDragon
Helpfull Botter

Provoke bot does NOT work, I have setup EVERYTHING as instructed, i click on run and all it does is target the nearest mob over and over and voke/attack it. I was told that this would be able to voke/attack specifically named targets, all you had to do was in the voke macro that you make for the bot, is to put /targetnpc valkurm if you where camping the Valkurm Emperor, but instead this just targets the nearest NPC no matter what it is. I feel ripped off, and would like to know how to camp these NM's with this burners voke bot that I have purchased.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

8) Dude if you want help then please cool your jets. Most of us here are more then happy to help people get everything running correctly on their machine, but we are not paid, we are being nice.

The first thing is what type of voking/claiming are you wanting to do? There are two main ways you can do this and possible one or two other less common ways. The primary two are:

1) The burners vokebot, and

2) The argus hackbot.

Now the burners vokebot is the type of thing that most of your HNM claiming groups are using but to really take advantage of it(as they do) you need to swap out some of the .dat files. Basically the way this works is that after backing up ALL your dat files in the folders you will be modifying you then delete the dat files for all of the monsters in the area you are camping except for the dat file of the NM. This means that the only monster you can target or see is the NM. Because of this the voke bot spamming voke and attack will claim the NM as soon as it is claimable. Guides for modifying the dat files can be found in the hacks forum.

The argus hackbot on the other hand is a bot that uses certain hacks to monitor the hp, spawning, and position of all the monsters within a certain radius. You tell it which monster you are camping and when the monster spawns within it's detection range it will use your claim/voke macro to engage the monster. If you select warp then this program will insta warp you to the monster when it spawns and then use your macro to engage it. The warping however is much more detectable. There are extensive guides on how to setup argus and the npc hack it uses to operate. While this is often prefered by people camping NM's because of the warp feature, if the NM has a relatively small spawn area then the vokebot with modified dat files is faster and more reliable.

Lastly this bot does work exactly as it is designed and described in this forum. Where did you get told that it specifically target's a individual monster using your macro? Argus targets individual monster's but uses a hack to identify each mob's id and the only other way you could do that to my knowledge would be through reading info from specific memlocs which would be more effort then it's worth considering the working alternatives.

If you need help specifically configuring an aspect of this or getting one of these to work the way you want please post your problem with as many specific details as possible in the appropriate thread and we will do our best to help you as soon as we can.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

what he said >.>
MoonDragon
Helpfull Botter

Yeah I know, i need to cool my jets. But I DETEST camping NM's, its the next best thing to actually taking the time to watch grass grow (Which in most instances is faster). I REALLY appreciate someone responding to this post, I would really like to get this working, ive been camping the Valkurm Emperor for damn near 8 straight days now, sleeping when I cant stand it anymore, and then going back at it.

I would like to be able to use something to get this done, I have tried argus but could not get it to work right at all, and I didnt have the VE's ID number, but got the ID numbers of the other mobs in the area (Snipps, gobs and whatnot) and it still wouldnt go after them.

So please help me out with this, im cooled down now, and appologize for how I may have come off in my original post, I had just gotten off a 12 hour VE camping spree, again with no results but frustration.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

well it sounds like you have npc running but maybe with old offsets or something, I would check the hacks forum for current offsets and for the newer/working versions of argus / npc .

this argus was confirmed as of about 3 weeks ago

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2085

here is some fairly recent offsets that prolly are still current.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2800

That being said there are tons of wlkthroughs and help for these in the hack section. This thread is really for the burners provoke bot and questions/discussion should be done in the appropriate thread.
MoonDragon
Helpfull Botter

THank you, I got that Argus, it looks alot better then the one I was using, but I dont have any of the NM ID numbers, and what do you mean by offsets, and how would I use them?
snake4027
L33t Botter

To change offsets just copy and paste new ones located somewere in the hacks section into the .ini file.

Ok to get Argus ID you open up NPC (making sure you load the namechanger first in the windower) then run about the places the NM spawns and when you see it come up on the list you get the ID. Also you always need to get the ID on the list or it will not work.
MoonDragon
Helpfull Botter

Where do I find NPC and the Namechanger? and once I have the namechanger, how do I use/load it and how does it work?
snake4027
L33t Botter

www.archbell.com to load press the consel key and type load namechanger

NPC comes with any Argus just load name changer press start on NPC and run about pop zone until it comes up then start Argus (If it says it is 100% its is alreay poped)
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:grin: as sanke said, and I know for sure that both palmwarez's nickmans pack and Jinzoh's aoz packs both have npc in them. I think palm may have deleted the links for his but here is the link for jin's and you may still be able to download palm's, just have to look for it to find out.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2804
MyNameIsBo

Anybody know what the .dat file is for ding bats?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

not sure, can't remember but I think people may have been using a model viewing proggy to check each file. lol or just online lists somewhere.
a520

Anybody know what the .dat file is for ding bats?

[url=https://www.mmoggg.de/]wow gold kaufen[/url]|[url=https://www.mmoggg.de/Diablo-3-gold/]diablo 3 gold[/url]|[url=https://www.mmoggg.de/Guild-Wars-2/]gw2 gold[/url]|[url=https://mmo4k.com/wow-gold-kaufen-4/WoW-Gold-kaufen-5/]WoW Gold[/url]

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”