fighting bot instead of <Call>

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
zero2hero
Botter on the rise

well i notice when the bot gets aggrod or sees a monster all it does is do <call1> well i happen to be a high level Paladin can you possibly make so if my fish bot gets aggrod he can just fight the mob himself instead of <call1> after he kills it he goes back to fishing. just wondering...
burners
Site Admin

We made several version of a fighting add on but none of them worked good enough to keep them.

Its real difficult to make this section of software work 100%

We have not gave up yet though.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

That is a great idea, but like it was told . . . It would be kind of hard to create, but don't worry. It was also said they didn't give up!
burners
Site Admin

Some one sent me this in a P.M.

Ill post it in the forums on a sticky later

instead of call a rdm uses this.

/ma "Anyspell" <t>
/wait 3
/ma "Refresh" <me>

something like that anyway.

I have a 50 whm with 25 smn subbed for auto refresh and I just use this.

/party <call1>
/ma "Holy" <t>
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

OK ^^ Thanks for the info! I am only a BLM50/WHM25 . . . I may level Summoner to 25 just for this. I could use the Summoner bot to guide my influence on the idea. I was always worried about running out of MP...
statik

i was just wondering can u pull up multiple mobs out of the place your fishing
cause being a 61nin not many things low lvl can hit me at all... im just saying it would be really cool to have like 20 mobs u fished up behind u trying to hit
you... it would be like your own personal mob collection :)
burners
Site Admin

Yeah its possible but if you get hit even for 0 dmg you stop fishing :(
whateva2

I believe that other bots work as follows

1. When user starts bot, record directional heading and x,y coordinates.
2. determine if a character is being attacked or has fished a mob.
3. Because you are being attacked the mob is autotargeted, lock onto them (this can be done with an ingame macro) and this fill face the mob.
4. Attack the mob (this can be done with an in game macro.)
5. When mob is defeated spin the character (first person view) to correct heading and walk them (not run) to the correct x,y coordinates if needed.

Aeries bot used to do this and it was very effective. Basically a couple more ingame macros and it had some way of tracking your heading and x,y coordinates. The bot is no longer working and it appears that it is not being worked on for new fishing system (though they say it is).

Just some thoughts.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”