Stealth Cheat

Dark Age of Camelet Secrets Exploits
PostBot

I have quit daoc now, so it's time I shared the greatest exploit of all time. Invisibility, on any toon.Warning, if you are caught you could be suspended or banned for this, so don't be stupid with it.

You may have noticed this if you ever saw a character go link dead, but still have there buffs. The character is invisible but still ingame. To do this you need speedhack, any will do really. You decrease the speed so that you are almost completly stopped and can't move. After around 50 seconds, you will be invisible to other players.

You can't move, however you can Nuke/Attack/CC/Buff, everything like that. This will not stop mobs or players pets from attacking you however, so be careful who you attack people with. Some things can kick you from stealth, summoning animist pets sometimes does it for some reason.

What can you use this for? Many things, I have stood in a zerg of albs on my mentalist and nonstop nuked people to death. I have played on mordred as a stealther where I can always be buffed because no one could find my bot. I have been a scout where I shoot people with arrows, yet they can never find where I am.

Another thing you can do with a slow speedhack is called air casting, where you lag jump (jump+taskbar) and then slow down so you not moving. You will be so high in the air that melee cannot hit you and you can nuke them to death. Also if you MOVE, lagjump then slow all the way down. Other players will see you fly off into the unknown, but you can turn around and start nuking/attacking/healing anything. Mind you, this can be difficult to do if you have never lag jumped before, you need to master the timing of pressing the task bar for it.

So anyway step by step here.
Load speedhack
hack daoc
slow down till you can't move, basicly just hold it down for a couple seconds
wait a good 50 seconds
theres no way for you, yourself to tell your invisble, so have a buddy there to tell you

Return to “DAOC Secrets / Exploits”