Solo The Feerrott Boat Ride

Everquest II Guides
PostBot

If your having trouble getting past the bugged Feerrott boat ride why not just solo or duo it! yes its possible.

What you need.

A Tank

First off, if you are unable to SOW yourself go to the broker and find a Totem of the Wolf or something like that, it pretty much gives you SOW for 15 mins. put that totem in your activatable slot and go on the boat. now as soon as you get on the boat use the totem and give yourself SOW, Start drinking some decent player made drink and eating some decent player made food and go over to your respected quest giver on the boat and initiate the spawns. Now the boat ride is different than most cause you just have to wait 10 mins as the quest giver is doing a spell and has nothing to do with killing mobs on the boat. so as soon as the 4 mobs spawn (2 agro 2 nonagro) go hit each group once and have them agro you, as soon as you secured agro you press your yell for help button. this will let you increase the amound of HP you get back. The boat is layed out just like the other boats, except that theres is only one NPC at the end of the boat. he is able to die and has very little hp so you want to avoid going on top of that side of the boat. just run back and forth from the top of the boat (side with no NPC) to the bottom of the boat on the side where the NPC is at. ie when your at the top of the boat turn around and look at the NPC when they start running close to the stairs jump over the railing onto the bottom middle half run accross and look at the mobs. now looking at the mobs on the top half sometimes they will get stuck on the railing trying to get down the stairs. I have found that when they are just about to run down the stairs if you run straight at them they will run back up the stairs, so you run at them and hten back then run back at them and run back, I got this little trick to work for about a min and then they finally got off the stairs, then i did it again over and over till finally the quest giver finished his spell and the mobs despawned. The quest can be done at lvl 32 and the first set of mobs on the boat dont hit for much so was quite simple.

soo with a combo of speed hack/ solo feerrott access and totem of the camelion (invis for 15 mins) I got my Legendary journeymans boots at lvl 32 biggrin.gif (oh yea did i mention the 42% exp with vitality i got from finishing the quest?)

Return to “EQ2 Guides”