Today's update

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

There was an update today. After I got home and tried using the bot i noticed that the fishing bot isn't working any longer. The windower title changes constantly today. Could this be another fix by SE against you guys?
Burrito
Pro Botter

Yep I noticed this too, its probably agniast all botters and hackers, not just one group, but yeah it sucks >< anyways, I'm sure there's a place in memory where the title is stored, so it will will hopefully(keyword hopefully) be easily fixable.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

has anyone tried any of the other bots? i haven't done them yet. I dont' think the rogue bots are going to work any longer because the name of the window is changing constantly. Unless you can get a program to scan the windower's name and progressively update mrargus.ini
bigbguy

i'm using my fishing bot no problems at all!!!
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

:x it isn't working for me! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_41.gif" alt="/cry" title="Cry" /> i'll restart and try again. perhaps something's messed up.

Edit: Just restarted. Still not working for me >.> Worked fine this morning. Anyone having similar problem?
bigbguy

phyllip2004 wrote::x it isn't working for me! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_41.gif" alt="/cry" title="Cry" /> i'll restart and try again. perhaps something's messed up.

Edit: Just restarted. Still not working for me >.> Worked fine this morning. Anyone having similar problem?
earlier today i had to unstall Burnerware and reinstall it becuz it was acting funny, idk if that helped me or not. ( I never get rid of my *setup.exe's ;p )
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

OK I'll do that. And yes, Rogue software isn't working any longer as you can see in the hacks section.
Burrito
Pro Botter

Yeah the fishing bot is working fine for me, I haven't reinstalled it since the fishing bot began working again, so I dunno what's up with you guys. and the res of the bots should be working fine, since what I'm presuming is that they dont require a window name to run, and just run while you're in game. Maybe they do I dunno :DD
mdflows
L33t Botter

This update doesn't really affect bots it affects the hacks.

Also just tried using mrzone with in the 10 second window name change just to test it and it still crashes POL even if used within the timeframe of one window name.

I don't remember where but I remember someone posting a file that would change the windowname for you so that everytime you log on you don't have to change it yourself.

Maybe that could fix the problem with some work.
lilfisher
Programmer

jp windower (which changes window name) does not work so enjoy :D
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

I dunno then, my fishing bot isn't working. I'll try cleaning everything out again, reinstalling, and try fishing again.
burners
Site Admin

All updated, let the autoupdate run and it should work just fine.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Ok, I know we had a update, and I know that everything is supposed to be fixed now. When I run the 7in1 Fishing bot WITHOUT hyper checked my 2 week old mule char, cant be selected to fish, his name is yellow. I know about this problem because ive read somehwere about it, BUT I remember the problem being with new characters not being able to use the hyper function. If you know if there is a way to fix this please send me a PM or make a thing on here(I hope I dont have to re install FFXI, last time I had to do that and it took me five hours, WITH the ffxi update disc on burners)
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

sounds like somehow you got the hyper .dll's copied over your regular ones. You'll probably need to reinstall or get a copy of the current .dll's from someone.

Another remote possibility is depending on how the hyperbot handles the files you may be able to login with the hyper running, log out correctly( shutting ffxi and pol down first), and turn the bot off. If the hyper actually swaps the .dll's (storing the originals to put back) then this would possibly recover them. However I suspect that the hyper just redirects to the hyper .dll's so I donot suspect this will work, but worth a shot before 5 hours of downloads.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”