Argus Not Targeting

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

Through a few days of trial and error testing, i've determined that the only problem my argus is having is that it is not targeting the mob for the id i set. i'm presuming its either an offset issue, or communication between npcscanner (since normal npc keeps scrolling with over 200% hps for mobs) and argus.

I open NPC scanner, start, find ID's i want for ph's and nm's, then open argus input id's and names , add them, clear the log and hit start.

The reaction i've had shows that the argus is hitting my macro just right, the issue is that its not targeting the NM or PH, i've experimented with different mobs and it just spams my macro and it error's out because there's no auto targeted mob through argus. I even tried it with /targetnpc in the macro and tried nm's that only pop by themselves in a small area and still nothing. I do not use the warp function for it is unsafe, so maybe the targeting is linked to warping and because i'm not using it its not snagging the nm.

I dont know for sure since i'm not adept at the intricate workings of the program, but theres the info that i've made use of.
Bob
Intermediate Botter

same story for me i have been trying to play with it and even try different NPC like the first NPC scanner that did not show HP etc... well nothing worked. I tried old offsets but its gone nuts for no reason! I tried to find the Beta download instead and even though i have not looked as if it was the end of the world i have not found any way to get that back either. Anyone that has working solution please let me know thank you~

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”