hacked

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
chemkid
NewB Botter

First off im not saying that is the fault of this program. But I do want ppl to know that after downloading this program(1.5 version), then logging on to see if it worked(which it did) I logged off and when I logged back on abot 10hrs later my account had been hacked and everything that i had worth money was gone. Agian I want to say I dont know if it was this program or just the timing but i do want ppl to know what happened.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Whell that it had to be bad timing because i been a member for a long time and i can assure 100% it isnt this program because i use it alot. And it never happend to me or anybody else that i k on this forum. So it probably was the worst timing.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

besides which most of the keyloggers out there to steal your login password take quite a bit of time to parse through once it reports back to it's server. I'd assume you normally have at least a week between when it reports back and when the info is utilized.

Run as many different security proggies as you can get access to and try to eliminate it from your machine before you do anything else. Last thing you want to do is change all your password while it is still being monitored and then think your safe because you remove it later. Consider all your login and passwords for anything compromised at this time, clean the machine(clean install if necesary) and after it's clean(or from another machine you know is clean) change all your logins and passwords.

I would call any institutions you do online banking with as well as any online transaction sources you may use like paypal or ebay.
chemkid
NewB Botter

thank you evil also the funny part was that my bro logs on this comp also and his account was left alone which has most our gear on it and he hasnt been logged on here since i dl the program thats another reason i didnt know if it was bad timing or program
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Dude, then seriously, goto a clean machine and change that accounts password because if they got your account password then they have his, just might not have sifted it out yet or gotten arround to using it.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”