Counterfit Iocaine

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Last night someone told me that some of their friends have had their accounts "hacked because of Iocaine." He said that he doesn't know where they downloaded it from, but the file they downloaded prompted an installation on their machine. Since Iocaine doesn't perform an installation I'm sure there is someone passing off a hack as Iocaine. I don't feel too bad for people that get compromised because they tried to get Iocaine illegitimately. However, I DO care about our reputation here. So please, if you hear about this anywhere, in game, on forums, whatever, make sure people are aware of the truth. Our Iocaine has never been used to gather information that could compromise the users' accounts. Theofel has the source code, so he can vouch for this as well.
freekyboy05
Mod in Training

Oh wow, some people I swear. You try to do a good thing ( in this case by making the game a little easier) but then someone always has to behind your back to try and ruin it . I hate to sound religious or like bush (mostly because I'm not) but will the battle between good and evil ever stop? I mean gezzzz! I guess some of us mature with age and some of us don't. /sigh oh well. You know that person will most likely never stand up and admit they are wrong so ill apologize for them. Sorry Hammy!
freekyboy05
Mod in Training

Is there still a counterfeit out there?
Hammy025
Site Admin

No idea.
tard
Botter on the rise

Hammy025 wrote:downloaded prompted an installation on their machine.
Probably miscommunication and it was a UPDATE and not an installation, I did many searches and have not found it anywhere except here.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”