Problems Registering or Paying on FFXiScriping ?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Hammy025
Site Admin

You should be able to PM now. Send me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get you set up.
muffinman356
NewB Botter

Works now thanks!
hoitmustang
NewB Botter

How can I get help when Burners won't reply and you cannot PM a site admin or Mod? I guess my next step will be a paypal dispute.........
stingray3069

hoitmustang wrote:How can I get help when Burners won't reply and you cannot PM a site admin or Mod? I guess my next step will be a paypal dispute.........
I wish to give you my appologies. I'm usually the one that pre-screens the posts from those that are new to the site. I haven't been able to log in everyday as I would like.

I deleted the posts that had your personal information on it since this is a public thread (I believe). Hammy is the one that will be able to convert your membership status as soon as he can.

Again, I appologize for the inconvienence.
Hammy025
Site Admin

hoitmustang wrote:How can I get help when Burners won't reply and you cannot PM a site admin or Mod? I guess my next step will be a paypal dispute.........
I'm really sorry as well, I've been very sick and haven't been checking the forums. I updated your account so you can PM me. Please send me a PM with a copy/paste of your ENTIRE Paypal email receipt and I'll get you set up pronto.
hoitmustang
NewB Botter

I've tried sending PMs twice to Hammy025 and they seem to be stuck in my outbox. Any idea why this is happening?
Hammy025
Site Admin

I sent this to hoitmustang in a PM, but I'll mention it here for others as well.

When you send a PM to someone, it will stay in your Outbox until the recipient opens it. Then it'll go to your Sent folder. It's different than most programs, especially email, but it's kinda nice in the fact that you know whether they got it or not.
hoitmustang
NewB Botter

Thanks for the clarification on how the PM sending works within these Forums.
Handsome
NewB Botter

I will need the ability to pm also since I also did not get access after I paid. Sent an email to burners have seen no response at the time of posting this.
Alehldean
L33t Botter

We're going to try to get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

For now, please be patient and keep an eye on this thread. When an Admin does get your PMs enabled they'll post here.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Handsome wrote:I will need the ability to pm also since I also did not get access after I paid. Sent an email to burners have seen no response at the time of posting this.
You can PM now. Please PM me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get you set up.
Handsome
NewB Botter

thank you. PM sent
Ameila

I've paid, but not authorized and unable to pm. please help
Blades245
Botter on the rise

Hi, hammy i tried messaging Burners in reguards to paying but not getting the redirect, the first time i did it wrong so i paid twice, but no reply. How can i contact you? I saw someone said there should be a "PM" button near your picture but i never saw it. "Help me out!" thank you.
Blades245
Botter on the rise

Hi, i accidently paid twice I dont have access and I can't PM anyone. Please help

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”