Shades The Power to Deceive... Description....Ganking.......

Anarchy Online Secrets Exploits
PostBot

Shades The Power to Deceive...

Average AO players 100+ mostly know that shades are awesome dd probably the best dd with nippeys/perks/nanos to ai rapiers/perks/nanos. I'd say Opi Shades can OD every1 until aliens where perks don't hit as much and the gen are harder to hit/etc. Well most of yall haven't seen 2 many Atrox Shades but really they have their part in 207+. Not only are they still good dd /regular shade stuff. But they are the best gankorz in AO. For instance they can alpha (use specials to kill) just about any prof in game 220. I'd bet very little people kno this considerin personally I only seen 1 Atrox Shade in whole game I've played on RK2 so I'll share some stuff with u. For Atrox Shades to gank any prof 207+ u need basically 1 ai perk. U could use the crappiest shade weapons in the game but if u have dd perks and 1 perk u can gank just about any prof 200+. Atrox Shades with 10 Atrox Primary Genome ai perks trained are gankin gods really. Though they can pvp ok in mass pvp/ with this perk u can ownz ganks/1s pvp. Mongo Rage increases your add all off with 1500 for 10 sec. With this ai perk an atrox shade can land every perk which helps a lot in PVP ganking or PVM on gens. So really every 1s battle u face in PVP u are just about 99% sure chance to win . I'd highly recommend makin an Atrox shade if u like gankin/solo pvp/good dd/whatever 207+ . Really u don't have to be that rich to train ai perks :p. Besides I'd say atrox shades are 1 of top 5 campers considering massive DD in short amount of time just don't consider u soloin same stuff as docs are :p. Docs are best in solo hardest bosses but on regular bosses (1s shades can kill) they take at least 3 times as longer to kill it. anyway hopefully I get premium 'cause this is really rare advice I'd bet its posted no where in any forums considering I only seen 1 atrox shade (friend) ^^.

Return to “AO Secrets / Exploits”