Exploit to Start AO uber lvl in AI City Backyard...

Anarchy Online Secrets Exploits
PostBot

Exploit to Start AO uber lvl in AI City Backyard if u want to get good ai exp/lootz...

Basically u need another friend to start another character/find an engi (real eazy in bor). Then u meet with ur friend in ai backyard and team. Then ur friend usez rome/athen/whatever faction whompa to zone out while in team. he finds engi and invites him. Then the engi casts beacon warp on u which makes u zone out of ai backyard. This way u can get out get tweaked/uber gearz. What I do is I go to SL and make sure to get jobe bracer (can warp u to SL if u are under lvl 20). I lvl to high lvl in SL 1-15+ or so then I retweak to uber gearz. After all of that I terminate to AI backyard and I kill a lot of aliens with ease since in the AI backyard u aren't suppose to warp out of the ai backyard =crappie exp and slow lvlin for ai exp/loot so if u wanna do alienz so u end up being really tweaked. Some people wonder why just go to jobe but really all people should always take advantage of the AI backyard but don't wanna waste their precious time with the incredibly slow lvlin there. But really ai exp is worth it considering if u used a solje u can get the dmg aura/keep dd dot/enf 30 dd perk with 1 ai lvl/etc with other profs. So really instead of gettin ur 1st ai lvl at 100+ most raids are 160+ u can get a head start when making a new character. I've used this with my enf w/ icebreaker and I got 2 ai lvls and when I dinged to 30 or so I got my 3rd 1 since I had over 300+ ai kills not to mention I had a 300 ai dd perk at around 15 or so . Also lowbie lootz like weapons and types sell a lot which is good way to make $$. I also always wanna to try engi at lvl 15+ tweak ncu get infuse/mochams with ql 30-50 imps and use /pet hunt and just loot :p.

Return to “AO Secrets / Exploits”