So you fuckers wanna know who burners is huh?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Awax2
Intermediate Botter

I have a 97 Eclipse Gst with a couple mods. I just love the sound of the Blow off valve! Anyway i got to ride a friends bike for the first time and im looking to trade my car for an R6. Cant wait to get myself a bike!
Hitman_Chris
Intermediate Botter

nice bike burners :D i want it XD
SageF
Elite Team Member

Got a car for the snowy months, but when there ain't water in the air I'm riding my Honda Hornet (CB600) or my 750 Virago.

The neon is pimp Burners, but have you tried some LED's at the base of the windscreen to light up the outer edge? The Girlies will love it, plus they can see who's riding towards them before you fly by and make all the skirts lift.
burners
Site Admin

SageF wrote:Got a car for the snowy months, but when there ain't water in the air I'm riding my Honda Hornet (CB600) or my 750 Virago.

The neon is pimp Burners, but have you tried some LED's at the base of the windscreen to light up the outer edge? The Girlies will love it, plus they can see who's riding towards them before you fly by and make all the skirts lift.
Cant I painted my windscreen black :grin:
SageF
Elite Team Member

lol never hurts to roll low key either
patatoesngravy

I drive a lawn mower :D :drunk:
maffers7087
Pro Botter

I guess what ever gets you from point A to point B. lol
mdflows
L33t Botter

Just bought a new bike today! It is so damn fun, too bad I am not allowed to drive it yet :(

I have the permit but damn PACAF Air Force made a rule that you can't drive it without having your license so gotta get that when I get a chance.

Oh and turbo I bought it out right so sorry you won't find anything to be collected here.

Anyway here is a pic from yamaha's website of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burners
Site Admin

Yamaha is my fav brand.

Heres my desktop of my dream bike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Yeah that is my dream bike too but since this is my first bike I am starting a little less sporty. Plus damn Air Force won't let me get anything over 600cc until I have had a bike for a year!
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

Still riding? A few years ago I picked it up. I'm not riding a 2009 ZX-6R. However, I live in Oregon these days. The weather's only good for it about 2 months out fo the year.

Return to “Lounge”