bot for Drops

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

Not quite what your thinking by looking at the title of the thread lol.What im thinking is a bot/script that would tell you when a NM/HNM is killed that you are in the area of if it could tell you what dropped of that mob?Is this possible?
GuardianMio
Intermediate Botter

So basically a bot to tell you what other NPCs get in drop.. but wouldnt' that get really spammy after awhile? specally when your in teh dunes and your surronded by partys.. all you would see is a bunch of messages sayin this person got that item and blah blah blah
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

no no no no,im talking HNM's and gods and such if your in the area
zonecode88

I don't see hopw a bot could do this. Maybe it could in theory be hacked, but I wouldn't know. The only thing that indicates a drop is the text that appears in the chat boxes of anyone who is in the party or alliance that killed the NM. I don't see a way that this could be accomplished without hacking.
Spar13

Drops along with telling when is all server side. there is no way we can tell what is gonna drop until it does or you would see HNM ppl not camp a nm one day because they knew nothing good would drop that day
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

no,ok everyone is missing the point or im just not explaining myself clear enough.Im talking about a bot that would tell you what dropped off the mob when it was killed.Not telling you what will be dropping off the mob.We know thats not possible.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

To do it would require some form of hack and I suspect is not possible for a kill outside your alliance since I doubt the server wastes the resources to send each pc in a zone the data/flag when something drops outside your party/alliance.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”