somekind of healer bot

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
nightwalkerxx
Helpfull Botter

some kind of bot that pretty much like the PL bot but it heals you instead, without the use of 2 PCs, this would be great lol
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

This could be possible but...
would require

1) having 2 active pc accounts

2) being able to run multiple instances of pol and ffxi

3) being able to inject keystrokes into a window that is not in focus/not on top

4) being able to while doing the above things also be able to actively control actions on the in focus/on top window of ffxi.

These things also necesitate other things as well but those are the main points.
burners
Site Admin

Find a way to run 2 instances of pol/ffxi at the same time on the same pc and ill be all over it.

But in the meantime what do you mean "heals you instead"?

Who do you think the bot heals? itself?
Zamphire

Burners, it's quite easy to run 2 instances of FFXI on one PC. I do it all the time. Just use the windower and open it, once you log in open the windower again and it will open another instance. I have two accounts that i two box all the time.
kidkay
Advanced Botter

the two windowers that are open wont interfere with keystrokes
burners
Site Admin

Zamphire wrote:Burners, it's quite easy to run 2 instances of FFXI on one PC. I do it all the time. Just use the windower and open it, once you log in open the windower again and it will open another instance. I have two accounts that i two box all the time.

Ill check into it
mdflows
L33t Botter

yep I do that all the time. I manually PL my low characters lol

just alt tab to the other windower when i need a cure or w/e
zonecode88

I wanna try this out on my machine. How does running 2 of them affect performance? They probly run at a real low fps, right?
Zamphire

nah, i run pretty decent FPS usually around 25 on each screen, unless im in a town with alot of people
Cooleko
Mod in Training

i only see one way a bot like that could work.
you can only have one of the two windows active while your playing. I frequently have two accounts running at once, and to send commands to one, you have to alt tab to it.
However, i heard that Zamphire made/found a summoning bot that can run in the background of your computer... using that ability, you would be able to download a new windower, use the namechanger plugin (whenever it works again) and make that window have a unique name. Then you can have it running minimized while you play your character.
nightwalkerxx
Helpfull Botter

hmm one pc gotta try...forgot about his topic ^^
deciog
Botter on the rise

I'm able to do this.
i use windower to Run 2 FFXI/pol with different accounts and i Use
FFXI-Apps Power Healer Bot is able to inject keystrokes into a window that is not in focus/not on top .
The bot will only interface with first FFXI/Pol account i loaded so it works great even for campin NM's and farming

P.S If ur computer isnt that great dont attempt it ur FPS will be too low.
nightwalkerxx
Helpfull Botter

k it works but i still didnt use the bot im taking it slowly...step by step...lol

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”