/ta idea.

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
fuzzy666
Helpfull Botter

I'm not sure if this would work or not but... hows about a type of bot that can specifically /ta a mob, I know you can delete the .DAT and get darters ect but this is an idea that you could use like after finishing exping you go with your LS to camp Behemoth and the bot will automatically /ta Behemoth rather than /targetnpc which gets closest mob. I think this would work well with the provoke bot.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

that sounds a lot like mr argus.... check the hacks section for more info
Bob
Intermediate Botter

um.... lol hmm.. you should try Mr.Argus or a range of other bots on here >.>
fuzzy666
Helpfull Botter

I got Mr. Argus but... i don't really want to use it in front of like 100 people last time i used Mr Argus on a "big" NM i got a GM call. ._.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

That sounds like you warped to the mob... Mr Argus is best used with a macro that

/follow <t>
/wait 1
/ja Provoke <t>
/wait 1
/ja Provoke <t>
/wait 1
/ja Provoke <t>
/wait 1
/attack <t>

im not a provoke user, so im not sure if it is a 'ja' or not, but i think it is
fuzzy666
Helpfull Botter

Ok finnaly got Mr Argus to work properly the macro and reading the help really helped ^^;; only one problem is the helps shows to go as rise:40 which is way high i haven't tried it on a NM yet still testing but sometimes the bot doesn't work on rise: 3 or 1 ect am i doing something wrong? ;_;
Cooleko
Mod in Training

once again you are still warping to the mob, you dont want to do that, rise is defined as how high into the air you want to go. If you need more assistance, the hack section is where to get it, this section is for posting ideas for new bots.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”