Hello

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Elic84
NewB Botter

Hello all.

I would like to ask some questions if at all possible. Sorry if they are already answered else where.

First off I would like to start off by saying that I joined another so called Bot, hacks, and exploit site (which will remain nameless) and got boned on the deal.

So here goes.

How often do you update the bots and hacks on this site?

Do you provide some details on how to run these bots and what not? or Do you just throw them out there and hope for the best?

I'm looking for that something good here. I'm always looking for new ways to bank Gil and would be glad to share some of my findings if they prove useful.

So I ask you. Is the premium service worth it or is this another bullshit site?
Hammy025
Site Admin

This goes out to everyone that joins and says they've been screwed....

Being totally honest, the core features that are advertised on the home page here don't work and haven't been updated in a long time. Every few weeks someone joins and complains about it and its still the same.

That being said, there are are couple good toys here that are updated regularly. Namely there's a fishing bot, a power level bot, and a skill up bot that I know of (fisher/pl bot are named Iocaine and skill up bots are leet skillz and skill me). These bots were made and are maintained by site users, not the owner. With the exception of Skill Me, they all use ACTools which requires a little setup, but the documentation is there and people will help you with it.

Also, within the next month or two, I plan on releasing a much more "professional" fish bot (followed closely by other bots) that will be easy to use and have advantages over every other fish bot I've seen, including FFXI-App.

At this moment you may be better off using bots from places like FFACE, but soon we'll have stuff they don't. One last note, I'm not sure if people are still having to pay for afktools (or w/e its called) when they join, but if you're being asked to buy it, don't. Anyone's free to correct me, but I think you only need it for Burner's bots which, for the most part, don't work anyway. I'd save my money if I were you.

If anyone's interested in the upcoming programs here, search for "Iocaine 2 suggestion box" to see what's in the works (if you don't yet have access, send me a PM and I'll send it to you).
Elic84
NewB Botter

Thanks for the reply. I would have joined FFXIApps but you have to pay for mules. In the past when I used these programs on my mules I would delete them after awhile to avoid suspicion from other players.

Having to pay again after I delete a mule is not my idea of fun. Looks like I'm stuck with no POS hack for awhile. *sigh*
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

Hey thanks for mentioning my Skill Up bot, I've renamed it to Skill Up and updated it a lot ^^
Hammy can you test it, some dude said it wasn't recognizing required files correctly but for some of my friends and I it still works thanks
ReyRey
L33t Botter

hammy it great to see your still trying, will be nice to see the new fisher, got a question though. when i downloaded the Iocaine u have up now, when i extracted the files they cameup as MAC files
is that what the actools is for to run those files or is this program only for macs? <<< if this seems like a dumb question im sorry,
computers r still like toasters to me, i turn them on and they work or they dont ;/

btw i still get some of the 7 in 1 bots to run if ppl want to try them still and the 3.2 windower it came with still works too
Hammy025
Site Admin

Yes, that's what ACTools is for. The .mac files are just scripts written in a language that ACTools understands and runs.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”