This is that guy

You will be made an example of
TakuutoSan
Helpfull Botter

https://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthread ... ge/0#65688
The Garc guy recently scammed my OWN PERSONAL Account that i have working on for years. I was selling it to him.
and then he just changed all info.
I know you guys have been good on getting accounts back
please help ; ;
i know the ID just need Pass
Help me out! please; ;
I beg
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I hope you get it back but seriously people how many times do people need to get burned before they start taking precautions. NEVER give your personal account info until you have been paid or you have some real garuntee that you will get it. Even if you get the char back it will almost certainly be stripped of items(still better then nothing). I wish you good luck in getting your char back but the massive effort to get spar's account back was people doing spar personal favors because of the time and effort he has put into this community.
Jinzoh
Programmer

If you know hte password + account info and he just changed all the like CC #s and stuff.... why dont u just take his CC # lol
Jinzoh
Programmer

If u sont know Pass.... send him some free complementary thingy and slide in a Keylogger lol
mdflows
L33t Botter

If you only accept verified paypal how did he take your account? I would never give an account before I recieve the payment.
TakuutoSan
Helpfull Botter

He said he wanted to check it out, i let him check it out. etc. i know i'm stupid, even if he does want to strip it he can. Most of my equips are rare/ex

Adman Hauberk
Full Koeing etc.

Where do i get a key logger?
Infamouskiller

tell him youll take a picture
TakuutoSan
Helpfull Botter

I don't get it.
TakuutoSan
Helpfull Botter

TakuutoSan wrote:I don't get it.
Man i really want my account back :( :( :( :( :( :(
I know ID i just don't know Pass
I hate this guy, btw this guy is also "Splooge" on Middy server
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

If you are going to try and harrass him into giving it back like was done for spars account you need to try to find personal information on the guy. Real name, email, IM id's, phone real adress, etc..
Lonewolf33

yeah I know Splooge on middy and is the most immature selfish prick I have ever met on the server in a while.

As for personal information, of course this is basically coming straight from him and most likely lies but, he said he was 15 I believe and his father uses the same comp as him. I'm also pretty sure he was on a 56k. He would say brb 5 min and come back 30 min later and blame that his dad took way too long. He also has a brother who plays the game and like him, sucks ass at his job. And whenever he did something extraordinary stupid he would always say "oh that was my stupid bro playing this is real Splooge now." Definately an immature dickhead teenager who is likely to fail at life.

I know this is not what you're going to want to hear, but based on my impression of the guy, you're not likely to see that account again. Maybe you can get your account back by harassing, but I think he'd toss your rare/ex shit out of spite if he did. At the very least he has become very infamous on the server and hated by most. Hope whatever I know about him helps maybe a little though.
drkluv82

which owner of splooge on middy? splooge on middy has been passed around like a dirty mexican whore the account has been bought and sold alot

Return to “Banned Bitches”