idea...

You will be made an example of
lordtygr

first post ^^ love the smn bot :D

anyway... when you send out your update that traces the mac address, i wonder if you could set it to collect the info from the "pixle tracking (??)" to record the banned bitches character name and server, then post that info also. that way you and/or your faithful can MPK them, or some other such fun. or do what i do...

when some one in game pisses me off, i dont b-list them, i write there name down in a lil notepad i carry with me. when i seee them shouting for teleports in jeuno i quickly offer to tele them. then say the aask for tele-mea, i say sure! then i cast tele-yhoat, or altepa. lol. i'd cast vahzl but i dont have it yet >:)
burners
Site Admin

hey i like that idea, will put something like that in the next version and test it out.
yellowzm
Helpfull Botter

I like the idea!

I personally was very happy to find this site and was happy to pay the $25 for the bots. I hope that the mid-july update doesn't screw Burners.
drkluv82

>;}

2 75blm with bst sub midgrad ready to dismiss pets just point the way >;}
Azuma

Mac address traces? Is that how you tell if people run the bots without paying? Crap, I manually change my MAC address to bypass wireless wep restrictions and such...
Runeblade
Pro Botter

loL ><
Prince
L33t Botter

Yes , this site is worth WAY more than 25 bucks ^^
Alrdy i got Packet vokes and FFassist and stuff pwn^^

Return to “Banned Bitches”