Required download

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Hi all,
I apologize, but my recent changes broke the server <--> client interface, which means everyone will need to download the zip file again from here:
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=5408

You don't need to put these into a new directory, you should be able to copy them into your existing Iocaine2 folder and run Iocaine2.exe. It worked on my side. Please let me know if you have any trouble.
The main fix was to reestablish the server connections for the fisher which have been broken since March. So you should no longer see "offline" notifications and your fish stats should save again.

I still see some issues with the map pack download. I'll address that tomorrow, but it shouldn't require manual updates from users.
mag100286
NewB Botter

I used to be able to use this on a private server. I just came back and now it won't work.

It is displaying a message "POL process found. waiting for login."

I tried launching it as an administrator using "prochelp32" and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Lots of people are having the same issue. You can follow up here:
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=8189
Hopefully folks will come up with a crowd sourced fix. Iocaine works on the retail client and I only support retail servers. The fact that it worked on a private server before was coincidental. I cannot support multiple clients natively.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”