what if i get caught? plz help. :)

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
zero2hero
Botter on the rise

hi im thinking about getting a fish bot but.. i was wondering what if a GM cathes me with the bot? will my account be banned permanently or temporay? any info would be good, thank you :)
burners
Site Admin

The GM's dont even care.

I have been botting ever since I got ffxi with multiple characters and one goes 24 hrs a day non stop.

I have never had a GM bug me.
zero2hero
Botter on the rise

ok sounds great, i just got ffxi on PC so ill buy your bot soon, next question.... i want the lushang fishing rod so where would be the best place to fish for moat carp and what rod and bait to use? ok thank you.
burners
Site Admin

Search Mother Fucker !!!!!
What do I look like your personal Lycos search engine.

Hahahahaha :retarded:

Just fuckin with ya.

When you purchase the bots you will have accesss to our download section where you will find a complete printable write up on fishing lvl 1-100 and there is a nice little section just for moat carp.

You get all kinds of goodies with my bots.

:D
zero2hero
Botter on the rise

thats kick ass, ok i bidded on the player auctions bid for 10$ and there was a buy it now for 15$ , i really cant wait i need the bot today, there like 1 day and 18 hours left on the bid, can you just give me your paypal email s i can send you the 15$, i would have buy it now but it dissapeared after i had bidded 10$ anyway hopefully i can be using your bots by today, ill be home preety much all day so contact me at my email so i can pay you the 15$ ok thanx.
burners
Site Admin

I already gave you the address but for anyone else the address is

Payment@Burnersware.com

Thanks again
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

lol Man, was that the most hilarious reply I've heard or what!? That guy must have shit his pants . . . Cracks me up . . . Why have I still not bought this damn bot . . . ?
Diemos
Pro Botter

heh yeah. i've bought it, i'm just waiting for some kind of response. i PM'd Burners and all and made the payment (checked my paypal transaction) but i haven't gotten any type of response yet. hopefully, soon, i can get somtehing.
burners
Site Admin

Had big computer problems today, thats why the responses where late.

Just smoked my $350 video card from moving my computer from the desk to the floor, static kills :(

Took a while to find someone to loan me one until I can find a replacement.
Diemos
Pro Botter

ahh. thx for getting it done though. at least you didn't ignore your customers.
burners
Site Admin

Yeah the way I look at it is that I didnt just work my ass off on these bots to throw it all away over a blown video card.

Even after we no longer offer updates for the software we will still offer help.

I knew I couldnt let the video card issue go too long, it actually blew early last night but I was soo piseed I didnt want to deal with it or something may have ended up broke if you know what I mean.

So I slept it off and jumped on it early today. Check the feedback on playerauctions for burners and you will see that normally we are right on top of things, usally the longest you will wait for anything from us is a couple hours because there is a couple hour window between when I am working on the forums and when other ffxiscripting employees are working on the forums.

Anywho thats my big woes for the day, guess I better work double time on some new bots to make this money back I just lost on this video card :D

Enjoy the bots
v1etsoldierz

LMAO i got caught fishing botting and if i get caught again i get banned
some one snitched on me >.< and called a Gm and i was fishing in rabao
Muso

well... after they nerfed the smithing for padded caps and sellin them to the NPC for sick profit, Rabao isnt the best botter safe spot

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”