summoner bot starts healing and never gets up

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
xstar

this has happened like 4 or 5 times now ill leave bot running then ill come back and my character has been resting for the past couple of hours. its like he starts to heal then never stands back up. i dont know if anyone else has been having this prob if yall could please check it out
burners
Site Admin

Are you using the windower by any chance ?
ShadowViper
Helpfull Botter

I had this problem too, I did notice that when it was healing it was trying to smn my avatar/spirits, It did it a few times on me. Wasnt around when it happen so I don't know what caused it. All i had to do was stop resting and it would resume its normal thing.

BTW no Windower program in use.
burners
Site Admin

Ill get some extra code in the software to help so this doesnt happen any more.

Gonna take a little bit since I am doing a major overhaul on my comp
xstar

what do you mean by the windower my playonline screen is a window but when it goes to game its not a window
burners
Site Admin

then your not using a windower, ill put in soem extra code as soon as I get my comp back up and running.
xstar

lol i assumed i wasnt using a windower if i have never heard of it but thanks just reply back when you have the new code in the bot oh and one more question will i have to re-download the bot or what thanks
xstar

ok ive been trying to max my skills for 4 days now and everytime i leave my comp i come back to the guy healing i just started it again like 20 minutes ago so if you could plz fix this asap or try to. i would really appreciate it thanks a bunch. Im not mad im just upset that i come home and the thing hasnt gotten up from healing so just thought i would tell you again that this isnt just a random encounter it has happened to me every time i have used the bot.

thanks for your effort,
Xstar ;)
sickie

yup it happens to me also, it just says
"cannot use this command while healing"
over and over

Thanks
Sickie
burners
Site Admin

Try Newest Version.

Think I got it fixed, should work with more lag and slower machines now. :blingsmile:
DimlyLit

Haven't tried the new version yet, but what's actually happening with the old version, at least for me, is its failing to kneel and heal when its supposed to. But eventually my autorefresh brings me back to full and the bot sends the Alt-H command again to stand up. but since I am standing already, I kneel down instead, causing the bot to become forever stuck. Seems to me all you have to do is make sure every time it loops it looks for the message "You cannot use that command while healing." send the Alt-h command again if you detect it.
burners
Site Admin

With the added delay in the time the alt h is pressed it should help your problem as well.
DimlyLit

Yep, tried it out this morning. Seemed much better. :) Didn't get to try it long because I capped out my skill and quit, but just watching it, it looked alot better. :) thanks!
SmyrkingRevenge

started using the bot today and all i do is heal. i get in, a few seconds later i heal, and that's it - please help me out ) thanks )
burners
Site Admin

Sounds like pause drive is turned on with the heal button checked.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”