Attack Spells Bot

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Burners, i have checked most of he topics relating to this, and you always say the next update... It is now a long time away from some of the posts, jan of this year, and some others. Is the bot working for blm? Or shoul i use the party bot, how can i go about lvling my enfeebling and dark. (that manual way is to get a high lvl to keep high from a super hard mob)(i get about .3-.5 every cast this way)
Pyrolol

To level attack spells as blm is quite risky - you need a way of keeping the mob still (lol)

what does work is to make the party bot cycle through spells like this (this sequence will keep a 56+ blm alive fairly well - i dont promise anything, but it should be able to run for several hours against a em ish monster, if you choose well (crabs are perfect, beetles ok)

ill leave timings up to you - be sensible
NO DAMAGE OVER TIME SPELLS
enfeeb skill must be ok for this method - if its really bad, join a really high level skillup party, and use the pt bot to spam dia

sleep I
sleep II (just in case)
aspir (can get skillups here too)
Stoneskin (this is harder - they wont work unless they have completely worn off, so you take some damage)
regen
heal(50 secs)
spell to skillup with(for enfeebling, use a non damaging spell - NOT DIA)

this will work on mobs up to about em for quite a long time before you die

rdms get it much much easier

fyi this style can be used by blm and rdm to solo VT, even IT

gl

youll need to put 2-3 spells per macro with waits btw

dont pause the bot either lol

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”