Can't get this to work

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue PowerUp software.
Draven1998

Ok, guys I need help yet again. I've used all of the other bots except for the provoke bot, and they work great. I can't see to get this one to work at all. My macro list is the exact same that is listed in the form section, but everytime I run it, here is what happens.

1. Will keep saing Follow cancelled. Will start to follow again once the program gets back to the Alt-9 macro.
2. Will not cast any cure spells on the person I want to power level.
3. I made the mistake of putting Protect into that Alt-5 macro, and all it did was spam Protect.

I've read all the help text and am reinstalling the program and will test again. But if anyone can give me any tips, please do. Thanks in advance for the help.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

do you have any of the cure boxes checked? you have to specify what macro to fire off for what percentage of hp that person has. This bot works great for me, hope this helps
Draven1998

Ok I got it to work one time. For some reason I noticed that the box that says running, exit, paused, and run was not showing. Some how I got the box to show up and it worked great. I guess i just had a screw up. But thanks for the help everyone.

Return to “Help - PowerUp Bot”