Losing the catch.

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Tirial
NewB Botter

I noticed that when I fish manualy, and the rod is in the middle, all I have to do to keep the fish from catching back up on the bar is press 8 on the keypad.

I noticed the bot doesn't do this. I lose catches on occation because of it. Did I miss somthing?
justinsane
Advanced Botter

The fishing bot by burners works. but till he has time to update it with all the new upgrades I recomend useing Iocaine. You can find it in the hacks tested working section of the fourms. I havent had the first problem with Icoaine and it has a few more usefull functions.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

even fishing manually you do not have to hit 8 to keep it from regaining stamina. It regains stamina from you pressing a direction button(ie 4 or 6) at the wrong time. When the rod is in the center position neither direction is correct so if you push either the fish regains stamina. All you have to do to prevent stamina regain is not hit any buttons when the rod is in the center position.
justinsane
Advanced Botter

When I used the burners bot it didnt read that the rod changed positons fast enough and often heals the fish. I am guessing this is the same problem you are haveing
Tirial
NewB Botter

Perhaps..... but I could almost swear pressing 8 in the middle holds it.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I have thuroughly tested the keys, no key except 4 and 6 affect the fish hp at any time. the only reason 8 seems to "hold" it is because 8 is not 4 or 6.
justinsane
Advanced Botter

LOL makes sence to me
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Don't get me wrong, I came toi the same conclusion about holding 8 down when I first played with it but after testing it I confirmed what was going on and 4 and 6 are the only ones that affect fishing.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya i remember fishing get in the mood stock up on crap and go fishing 3 min into it errr screw it lol spended like 50k on it lol

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”