Fishing bots... any?

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
Alzure
NewB Botter

I was wondering if there were any free fishing bots out there... only 15 and dont have credit card :( was hoping there is that are decent... plz let me know
justinsane
Advanced Botter

Good luck finding one, I looked for weeks trying to find one searching torrents, and programs like limewire befor I broke down and just paied for this site. Even if I found a torrent there where never any seeders and my anti virise would not let open any thing from limewire. But if you can find a way, IMO this web site is well worth the $15 it cost me to be a member.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I find it funny you are asking for directions to a free fishbot on a website selling , among other bots, a fishbot. I kjnow of one but it does not work as well as some of the fishbots here and you do not get the support or other information to help you out. I also am not going to tell you where for the same reason that I do not release my bots to free sites for the most part. I think someone has to earn them / be willing to fork out cash for them rather then just leaching freebee's.
prnstr17
Intermediate Botter

I know burners will work with you if you help him out. Like my a guide or something like that just send a /tell to Burners
burners
Site Admin

Holy shit evildr, You reached Maximum Rank. WTF ?

Maybe I should raise it to 10k now muahahahaha, J/K im not Square enix
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Maybe I should raise it to 10k now muahahahaha, J/K im not Square enix
lmao lol

Can't say I aint a active member now! :grin:
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I don't think I will ever reach Maximum Rank. Anyway, OP should either find a way to pay for the site or send a PM to Burners asking for assistance.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”