I can't catch anything

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

I've set the fishing bot up, macros and have correct bait insect paste so i can do 10000 moats but for some reason i cant catch a single fish. Im level 26 fishing so far, when i have a fish on i can see the power bar go down but then back up. Am i doing something wrong?
zophar421

This happens to me also Plz fix! come on answer us!!!!!!!!!!!
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Is the stamina bar never actually reaching zero or is it hitting zero and then not reeling in? What rod are you using? Are you absolutely sure you have all the in game window cofigurations and chat filters set correctly? The window set to the smallest minimum size and resize time for example? I'm not sure from the info you gave but with any lvl even 0 you should be fine. I currently fish 10-20 stacks of moats a day on a mule with only lvl14 fishing so it should work fine for you if everything is setup right. Also mention any other prog's you got running or anything that is odd/maybe a factor.
burners
Site Admin

so is the bot broke for people it worked for before ?
SilentAce
Helpfull Botter

Burners wrote:so is the bot broke for people it worked for before ?
Well if im 100% honest the bot has never ever worked well enough for me. I got tired of watching fish i should catch get away and I followed every step on setting it up.

I spend more time losing fish and circle twirling and to be honest I have been waiting for the new or update bot that was mentioned not long after I bought the current version.

Although I am not someone that moans as for the small fee I paid I did get to use Mr Fish while it worked and that was worth the $ alone. Another one of those would make me a happy fisher once more as im happy to stand there and hit the return key to make the final reel in.

Plus I also messed with Summoner for a short time and while I did really spend the money to get a solid fish bot the many extra's have me in general a happy customer........but a smoother working fishing bot would be the cherry on top :)

SA.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

The mechanics still "works" for me but the problem is any fish that switches dierection very aften it can not catch. Seems to be because of to slow of a response time so it gains more stamina then it loses. This is not a factor for all fish though. I still have no problem with any of the carps and some others as well but every fish in the 55-60 range seems to be uncatchable.
mdflows
L33t Botter

If you aren't fishing for skill ups and just want the fish you might want to try the hyper version. With that one you will either catch the fish or you won't and you don't have to watch it fight and the bar go back and forth.

I do think that the hyper bot has a couple faults as well though where after a while you have to hit enter to reel in the fish. So if you want to catch fish but don't mind being kinda afk then you might want to try out the hyper version.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

true but I'm going for skill and money(I do moats on mules). The hyper bot however, lst time I tried it, was still not able to change bait when you ran out because the update caused names of equiptment, when using old .dll's, to be blank so macro would not work.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

I think it's broken, the stamina bar just goes back and forth and when the character goes back to center the fish regains stamina. It used to work better, not sure what happened.
jtowles

I'm having the same issue. It won't reel in anything. I have practically no task bar and my PC is running at optimum speed. "Help me Out!"
snipper
Helpfull Botter

i been using the bot since i joined. the only coplaint about it is, that i wish the reaction time was faster. The bot is pretty slow when the reel changes direction. hence losing most catches. but it works nonetheless, slow but it works.
DonCarlo33

I have the same problem with it not catching the harder fish. Stamina bar moves down but when in center starts to move back up
somebodyelse
Botter on the rise

I'm having the same problem. Can this please get fixed?
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I suggest using Iocaine. You can find it here.

Iocaine

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”