All is workin' but fish don't start itself.. I must activate

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
tvbever
NewB Botter

Hello! Here's my problem :

I've follow all instruction on the site and the fishbot is workin : catch the fish, arrange the inventory etc... But it doesn't start the fishing by itself. I must press ALT+1 by myself. And when fishing is finished, the bot doesn't restart. I'm still must press ALT+1 by myself.

I think i've correctly configure macro. Have you an idea?
Kyamahitomahi
Helpfull Botter

Yes totaly same it is for me, Help pls
snake4027
L33t Botter

Use this bot until this one gets fixed...

https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2735

Set KillFish to 1 and it instanly reals in fish :D
Kyamahitomahi
Helpfull Botter

Thanks for nice link snake, this Bot is rly ownage. i must say i like it much better than 1 from 7in1 couse i can still chat and have ls equiped and filters etc..

its rly working nice only thing is i got only 0.2 skill in whole day but i guess i was catching wrong fish. lv12 now and was going after quus. now moved to higher lv but need to wait for next day till i can cacth some again....
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

next I would hit tri colored carp to lvl 27. depending on where you fish if you get moats also you can sell em for huge profit or (as I would suggest) turn them in for your lu shangs rod. After about lvl 50 it is murder without your lu shangs.
GuardianMio
Intermediate Botter

So your sayin the 7 in 1 fishing bot dosent' work.. and i have to download another confusing program ><...... i only wish i had the patience and know how to run these...

i pay and downloaded a 7-1 bots thingy to find out that dosen't work without afktools.. that i find out i have to pay ANOTHER 10 bucks for.. then i find out then it dosen't work all together.. then when i try to open a diffrent program.. it says i need to find another file in my pc that i was supposed to get with my Afktool's and find out that the file is missing...

sorry i'm just ranting cause i'm gettin a bit irritated with this..

what happens with me is i set up all the macro's then i was accidently at the wrong area.. so i paused and tried to restart it but it dosen't work...

Do i have to keep turning FFXi off all the time just to get the bot to work?.

Again sorry just ranting cause its irritating
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

dude, 7-1 works but has major issues atm so only will catch some things close to your lvl. The other one is a bonus that I put in a easy to use form with very strait forward instructions on how to set it up because a mod on this board requested it. The only things not included in the setup file that I included in the rar is that you need to be running the namechanger plugin for the windower and what weight to set for what fish.
GuardianMio
Intermediate Botter

kk this is a legit problem.. kk i started the bot off.. and it worked.. it actually used my /fish command.. but here comes the problem.. when it was fishing.. it failed to catch the fish.. then my character started running round. like a chicken with its head cut off..

Is there anything that i can do to change that?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you cant get around this,
a helpful tip is fish in first person view, but you should already be doing that because you have read other posts that ask that question.
it doesnt fix it, but it does help reduce effects of it
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

it was the result of an updater in the past I think. If your in first person view you will spin in one spot until you arte facing water when the fish macro goes off at which time it will continue fishing like normal. This and the slow response time(limiting what you can actually catch with regards to level) are the two things that need to be patched in burners fishbot. The DTbot I posted in the link snake gave you is the most powerfull fishbot available at the moment. Espetially since Unknowncoder posted their personal MOD(assuming it works as expected) which I am now testing, which includes code for droping items from inventory. The drop feature was the only benefit of burners bot over DT's cause if you drop items you acrue less fatigue then cancelling the catch.
zaaxon
Botter on the rise

Hello guys i just started to fish with 7 in 1 bot and it doesn't starts itself.
I need to press alt-1 everytimes i wanna fish.
That sux. :/

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”