Old Summoning Bot doesnt work

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
tombailey2
Helpfull Botter

hey guys i had to download the old summoning bot as i cant use beta untill the new resolotuions are added, but i thought i can use the old summoning bot but i cudnt find any help forums on what to do?

is it the same process as the 7-1 bot? becaue if it is it's not working >.< any ideas
burners
Site Admin

how old?
like 7in1 old or like the old old stand alone summoning bot old?
tombailey2
Helpfull Botter

not the 7-1 bot, the old old one lol
tombailey2
Helpfull Botter

i have set up all macro sheets and all chat filters, and once i select all the avatars and sprits from the menu select the pause drive, then once i click OK the bot disapears and a new icon appears on the desktop i then click that and it loads up POL and i log in as normal, once i get into the main screen of ffxi nothing happens the bot doesnt start what am i doing wrong? or do the old old bots do not work?

will i have to wait till beta 2, i really want my smn skill up
burners
Site Admin

Yeah I need to take those down.

Use the 7in1 bots.

the old bots havent been updated in a LONG time and I said I wouldnt but I would leave them up until they didnt work any more.
Well I dont think they work any more.

Just use the 7in1 for now.
tombailey2
Helpfull Botter

ah ok just at the moment i got to wait for the new screen resolotuions for the 7-1 bot cos my monitor doesnt support the 1280 by 1024 ah well hope it comes out soon!
burners
Site Admin

Your thinking of the new beta rogue bots.
the 7in1 support multiple resoltuions.
Download this
https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=390
tombailey2
Helpfull Botter

sorry dude didnt realise about the rogue program and a new 7-1 bot ty man seems to be working great

fingers cross that SE doesnt make a patch ><
burners
Site Admin

tombailey2 wrote:sorry dude didnt realise about the rogue program and a new 7-1 bot ty man seems to be working great

fingers cross that SE doesnt make a patch ><
lol, well put it this way, over the last hundred updates or so from SE my bots generally DONT BREAK.

This is the benefit to using my bots.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”