I GOT BANNED LAST NIGHT AFTER USING THIS FOR 5 MINUTES

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Magicalblade
NewB Botter

So let me understand this correctly. The advertisement says that it is UNDETECTABLE, but she gets nailed in 5 minutes or what ever. Can someone please expain to me how that is un-detectable. It is possible that I am missing something or my definition of the word is different. I would also like to know, what is this program is doing so poorly that it is detected so quickly.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Its undetectable in the fact that they cannot see that you're botting by looking at your player's status. The bot is not changing anything on your PC, it is only reading data passively. This means that SE would have no idea whether you are entering the keystrokes manually or your bot is doing this for you. However, if a person is afk and does not respond to a /tell from a GM, they will most likely get suspended (happened to me). Other programs such as POS, Flee Tool, and Iocaine (with killfish enabled) actually write over data in your PC's memory which could be detectable by SE. So, in comparison, the Rogue tools bots are undetectable as opposed to these other tools/bots. It seems a little odd that she got busted after 5 minutes and if she wasn't afk or didn't get a /tell from a GM, then something doesn't add up.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Hammy your mainly right, one thing though, I would say the 7 in 1 is not detectable the rogue tools is, it includes your argus flee tool etc.

She had to do something else, flee, door hack/pos, or argus, you don't get banned in 5 minutes, specially for fishing bot, it takes them about an hour to confirm your not their and that they are speaking to you in a language you understand.
Hammy025
Site Admin

t0xIc wrote:Hammy your mainly right, one thing though, I would say the 7 in 1 is not detectable the rogue tools is, it includes your argus flee tool etc.
Yes, that's what I meant. The 7 in 1 bots are undetectable, but the other Rogue Tools ARE detectable if SE uses countermeasures to look for mismatching data between the server and your client.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

well said ;) lol
Tsunagami
Botter on the rise

Melisa1 wrote:OK EVERYONE I AM MAKING A HOLE NEW ACCOUNT AND LOOKING FOR A NEW SERVER ANYONE ON HERE WANT ME TO JOIN THEIR SERVER AND DONT MIND HELPING ME OUT JUST A LITTLE BIT?
heya, come to quetzalcoat, me and my LS can help ya out big time, that's what the ls i'm in is all bout.
Methos
Advanced Botter

Melisa if you make a new account you can come to Asura. My name there is Methos. I am a lvl 75 WHM and I dont mind at all helping you out.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”