First 15 lvls

Anarchy Online Guides
PostBot

The first area is diffrent depending on if you have the full version or are a froob.... I have personally only played as a froob, but know how the full first area works...

First i will talk about the froob verson. The first Thing you must do is go around doing every mission you can find. This will help you gain exp and easy but important items. After you have gainde a level or two, which should take almost no time, you will start to kill the smaller mobs around the island. After each kill you should loot the remains ans sell your findings to the shop.... When you reach lvl 4-5 you will move up to kiling the harder boss mobs. At first i suggest teaming up with someone just to get the feel for the battle, but be warned that you might not get the swet loot that the boss drops. There are about 5 diffrent bosses on the island.The first 4 are on the beach, just walk around untill you see the shiny mob. Continue this for a little while untill you deside to go to the real world, the time to do this is completly up to you.

The full games first area is very simaler in technique if not in design. You are in the back yard of the city, there is only one good way to get out of this area... It is a quest you get from talking to the guide, You first ask her for help and to tell you about the game. then say you enjoy doing quests... you will get a series of missions to kill leets and visit the merchant... the Beauty of the mission is that it is redoable...ive used it at lvl 59 to get thoses last few xp points....

After leaving the island, or back yard, you will have full access to the world... At this point i sugest doing some of the solo quests and getting some items and cash build up, or you can team up and try the harder team missions... At first you should try to gain a few levels,get to lvl 6-8, before going into the subway... Getting to a higher lvl wll allow you to traverse into the depths and harder mobs without having to deal with the smaller annoying one...

Once you get to Lvl 15 and can no longer get into the subway you must make the long journey to the temple of the three winds. First travel to old athens and take the whoompa to tir... Leave the city and head north... Now this is not a long trip, but is very boring so i sugest auto running to the border of the area. Once you travel through the area border, load up your world map, and follow it to the temple, which is north and slighty east

What you do at the temple is up to you. there is a stratagy but i am to tired to write it now so i might later..

Return to “AO Guides”