Auctioneer Block

World of Warcraft Secrets Exploits
PostBot

Heres a little glitch that some may know, but I only figured out myself recently..

You know that block that the auctioneers stand on in Ironforge? Well if your a mage this is easy - Stand on the desk to the right of the center auctioneer, and just blink onto the stand. Now - For everyone ELSE! I figured out if you have your hearthstone someplace far from Ironforge (mine was at kharanos at the time) you can stand on the desk, near the center to mid left of the desk, face the wall and use the "Un-Stuck" feature. IF it worked, you get sent to the left, onto the block! yay now you can jump around on there and /laugh at everyone. I dunno, lol.

But thats not all, after youve done this you can walk towards the back of the block, go as far back as you can without falling off, and jump up. If your in the right spot youll land onto invisible land. Jump again and again, and then turn around and face the crowd below you Now your in the middle of the air. Pretty neat I thought.

There was one other instance where I told a level 60, she did it and it hearthed her to her hearth location. (Which was Ironforge.. *phew* lol) So I'm not sure how that works exactly, but it worked for me! Everyone try it.

Return to “WOW Secrets / Exploits”