Level 50+ Massive Money

World of Warcraft Guides
burners
Site Admin

Western Wastelands.

There is a graveyard on your right entering this zone. It has level 50-52 Undead in it. These undead can drop upto 3 runecloths each which will sell for about 5 gold per stack. They can also drop upto 6 silver a kill. Being a mage tailor I quickly made enough mageweave to make 5 runcloth bags which im selling like hotcakes for 8 gold each, took me about 3 hours. I also made about 4-5 gold in silver drops. and got a few nice weapons and armor to boot that sold for 4-5 gold each. all in all I made about 100 gold or so in 3 hours. so about 33.3 gold an hour, not bad if ur savin for your epic mount.

Western Plaguelands. There are multiple undead camps you can go to. If you're level 60, you can go to the Eastern Plaguelands and there should be an area with a big undead encampment in the mountainside north of the road near the entrance from western plaguelands. You can also go to the far eastern part of the eastern plaguelands, just north of the chapel area. That's also a nice place to farm undead. As an added benefit, both areas have 2-3 thorium nodes that used to spawn there a lot.

Return to “WOW Guides”