NK Necro Do it without getting hit

Star Wars Galaxies Guides
PostBot

You all know the routine to getting to necrosis. Well what you want to do is equip a gun. Even Jedi make sure you have a gun. I use the flachette pistol.

1) Run up to Truen Lorn, talk to him to get necrosis to spawn.
2) After talking to truen, immediately head down to the first hill, stand beside the pile of scrap that has the ship wing.

(Third part is only good if the powercells spawn down by the two semi towers by the pile of junk if they don't spawn down low then youll have to fight all 3 or get out of dodge, your choice)

3) When necrosis get's about 35m away from you, and close to the powercells nearest you. Fire off one shot.
4) Necrosis will do two things.
A. He will come down and hit you a few times, then run back and stop mext to the powercell
B. He will run about 5m from the powercell and stop. Either way, he will just stand there like a goon.
5) Unleash Murder on him, he will be about 30m away from you and will not move at all.
6) Loot him, then immediately [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_20.gif" alt="/un" title="Unsure" />stick. Unstick will put you at the ramp of the exterior of the cave.

There is no need in fighting his cronies, they drop nothing. I have been doing this for about a week or so. I'm hoping it doesn't get nerfed with this publish. This is my first actual topic post. I've been a member for as long as i've been playing SWG. I really hope this site starts picking up with neat sploits like this one, and the repeatable "Fragments of the past" quest.

BTW, it doesn't matter what lvl you are. Anyone CL 85 and above will not agro the Urnisori's on the way to Necrosis. I took him out when I was a CL 80 jedi with a gun. The crystal is still a pretty rare drop though. Have fun, and pray it doesn't get nerfed today. Also, I noticed if you run up to him and melee, you will take damage even though he is in a frozen state.

Return to “SWG Guides”