Corvette Quest(s) Exploit

Star Wars Galaxies Secrets Exploits
PostBot

I'm not sure if this has been discovered before because it seemed way too easy for someone to have not found this out yet, but here it goes.

REBEL

Get a ticket for the "destroy"' or "rescue" missions ONLY**. Now once you have the ticket, the guy who gives it to you tells you that you must go talk to this pilot at the hidden rebel base on corellia. Once you get there (you should still be overt at this time) find a rebel colonel walking around and ask to go on leave. He will tell you it take 5 minutes...blah...blah...blah.

Wait for four of those "five" minutes and talk to the pilot that takes you up to the corvette and BOOM, your on leave. (Remember that the pilot will NOT talk to you if you are on leave so you MUST actually talk to him before your five minutes are up) NONE of the imperials aboard the ship will attack you. Remember, the Super battle droids still will attack you, ( they are usually guarding the loot drops) so you still must be careful. Doing this allowed me to SOLO both missions very easily.

IMPERIAL

My friend tells me it works the same way, however, you do not depart for the corvette from a faction base, like the rebels do, so you must first find an imperial forward outpost (or whatever their called) and go on leave from there. My friend tells me it is possible to do but you move very quickly for it to work.

NEUTRAL

I do not believe you can use this exploit but correct me if I am wrong

** - if you pick the assassination mission, you will not be able to complete it due to the target being a member of the opposing faction. You will not be able to attack him.

Return to “SWG Secrets / Exploits”