New RVR guide for NF

Dark Age of Camelet Guides
PostBot

since nf came out ive found it harder and harder to get a chance to land good pbae's and on my 50 sm i switched to Darkness spec (90% lifetaps) basiccaly made more rps in one night that spec then i did suppression,

now thats mainly for rvr, if u wanna pve alot more stick with the PBaE spec line, but remeber gets harder depening on the class to use baseline nukes, in my oppinion.

now keep defense. i see alotta ppl standing way up top when ppl are at 2nd door already. dont there are 2 lil windows on both side of the door where u can clearly see ppl/ram all u need to do if tall enuff (sry luri's, and Kobbies, unless u can time the jump well) just target some1 and spam yer spell, then move a little, casters cant cast at u unless they are in your line of sight and by then you've killed them or moved outta way.

boiling oil, now this can be tricky if your only one in the tower, if more then 1 person in there have multiple ppl do it so u cant get killed if your targeted already and unload and run like hell back inside

now say u got a stealther inside your keep just camping, by god put of stealther gaurds they see them miles away and make them very mad

now say your a ml2 spymaster hehe easy way to fake out enemys (if stupid enuff, and yes sum are) cast many decoys up around thinking ppl got inside some how when the person is stoped looknig or casting at one attack,

say u get attacked inside keep while camping, hit the stairs stealther get to a safe place up stairs log out, u lose agro log back in no harm

Return to “DAOC Guides”