Easy Leveling for EQ2 Outfitter

Everquest II Secrets Exploits
burners
Site Admin

I just realized a great little trick to level and make a little coin for outfitters. once you get lvl 10 get the book and scribe it to get iron bars. I used the ultimate macro on this site and made 100 bars. after that i had made lvl 11 and got some more recipe's. i switch up from making iron rings and sheets with the crafted bars. in 2 nights of macroing i made it from 10 to almost 16. and made some nice coin.

You can do this with however many i prefer doing it 100 at a time

To do this buy 20 iron for under 10cp. comes out to 2sp. To make sure you have enough materials to craft the bars fully you will need 1 coal to make the bar and 1 coal to make the irons sheet, crossgard, etc. it is the same for the eiolth temper. 1 for bar and 1 for final. so buy 2 stacks of coal and 2 stacks of eiolth temper from merch in tradeskill instance. this comes out to 12sp.

coal = 6cp

eiolth tempre = 24cp

Iron = 5-10cp

So...6x20= 1sp20cp, 24x20= 4sp 80cp totrals to 6sp per stack timers 2 for final =12

This will net you 20sp a profit of 8 sp while making some serious exp. like i said i have made 1gp and 4 levels in 2 nights. not bad while i am sleeping. Ok, well hope this helps.

Return to “EQ2 Secrets / Exploits”